Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A few pictures - The Ravenna

This is the model of the house we're building. Can't WAIT! We won't be getting the stone. I just couldn't decide if I liked it or not.

Stairs to the 2nd floor - located off the Great Room/Kitchen

Kitchen/Morning Room

Downstairs powder room

Great Room

View of Kitchen from Great Room


Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2
(didn't get a picture of bedroom 3 for some reason...)

2nd floor Laundry

Master Bedroom (didn't get any other good pics of this or of the Master Bath...)


  1. Thanks for taking the time in what I am sure is a very busy and exciting time in your life. I looked forward to following you thru the process of building a new home with Ryan.

  2. I am building a Ryan Home as well--a Ravenna Elevation A reverse floor plan. I came across your blog a while back and decided to do my own! Here is a link if you want to compare. New to this blogging thing!


  3. Your blog was very helpful in making some of our selections. We are building our first home with Ryan Homes as well. And yes it is Ravenna! :-)
    Please do follow our blog and share your feedback on the selections we made: