Sunday, June 19, 2011

Some fixes.

Like I said in one of my last posts, Ryan finally was able to coordinate the concrete contractor to come and complete the repairs of our sidewalk and walkways, so that is all set.  Whew.

I will be emailing the person who is taking things over for us this week with our list of things that still need to be taken care of.   I'm very grateful to say that the service department showed up on Friday afternoon to fix our pillars and my husband watched how they were repaired and is confident that he can do it in the future.  (Although it STILL bothers me that they would even need repairing in the first couple of years...but whatev, I guess.)

We also were able to pick out our bathroom tile this weekend.  I have no idea what we picked, LOL.  I honestly am NOT that great at things like that.  I know what I like and don't like, but putting things together???  I have NO idea.  My husband knew what he wanted, so I just went with it.  A darker colored tile with a little glass/tile mosaic accent.  It was hard because we weren't given any parameters of what we could or couldn't choose - and neither was the person at the selection center.  So here's hoping we don't have to go back and re-pick anything.

I am still disappointed to report that I never heard from the division manager regarding my email. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW I CANNOT believe the DM has not contacted you after all this!! Thats unreal! I hope it all works out...you've already had WAY too much aggrivation and inconvenience with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally got things taken care of. That's the most important thing. Don't get hung up on not hearing back from the DM. Its kinda crappy, but your tub and sidewalk and all got fixed! When its all said and done, write a nice letter to headquarters, with a stamp and everything and let them know of your experiences. Hey, maybe the DM didn't write back because they fired him/her!! :)

    ReplyDelete